Thursday, October 13, 2011

[FREE] Senior Year


Senior year is supposed to be your best, easiest, and most fun year out of your high school experience. Well, so far I am not feeling it. Maybe it will kick in second semester when college applications are over and grades do not matter as much anymore. Honestly, I am so done with school. My motivation to do well and get work done has gone down so much. I struggle to bring myself to complete homework assignments or study for tests, especially since I was never exactly the best studier in the first place. Senioritis is definitely kicking in my system, and it is taking over my mind. I just want to skip to the senior events that we should be enjoying.

 I want to experience Senior Picnic, Senior Ball and Graduation. They are the only things I have to look forward to in school now. I guess that once everything about college blows over, this year will be good. I can’t wait for the summer-a summer free of summer assignments and studying for upcoming tests, such as SATs or ridiculous and unnecessary tests on the first day of school. I am excited for the day that all the seniors get together, go somewhere together and just have fun. I can’t wait to see all the seniors dressed up again in formal wear, spending the night together and not caring about homework or tests because it is OUR night. Finally, I can’t wait for the day where all our hard work pays off, and we finally get to branch off in our different directions, inching towards our future goals, seeing how far we have come. Although things are not fun at the moment, it will be worth it when some of weight on our shoulders is loaded off and done with.

2 comments:

  1. growing up is so exciting and new. I can't wait for prom and stuff. Most people don't know, but I have a crazy passion for school dances.

    ReplyDelete